Sunday, February 17, 2013

Waiting for Baby Gibbs...

Ryan and I are just waiting for Baby Gibbs to arrive.  We are both so excited, and can't wait to meet him.  While we wait, we're enjoying each other's company, going for walks, napping, going out to eat, and relaxing.  We've heard that these luxury will soon be gone, but replaced with new adventures!  

For someone like myself that likes to have things planned and prepped, not knowing when my son will arrive is difficult!  :)  I'm staying busy by finishing up some projects, writing my final papers for class, prepping for my sub, and starting this blog!  

Friday the 22nd is Baby Gibbs' due date, so we'll see if he likes to come early, on time, or late (like his parents when they were born)!  

Please keep us in your prayers as we move into this new chapter in our life and relationship - "Parenthood"!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this....I have made it favorite....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to continue reading about your new journey! And seeing lots of pictures I hope!

    ReplyDelete