Sunday, October 13, 2013

7 Months

I know I've said it before, but time seems to be flying!  This past Thursday Robert turned 7 months old. We had yet again, another fun filled month with Mr. Robert.  He gained about half a pound and grew a quarter inch since last month.  The babbling that fills our house is wonderful.  Robert is now saying 'Dada', 'Ma/Mama', and 'De' (which we notice he says when our dog Bear comes around).  He doesn't realize yet what 'Dada' and 'Mama' mean, but it still fills our hearts with so much joy.  Especially Ryan, since he says 'Dada' more often.  He started crawling this month, but not yet on his knees.  Robert can army crawl places very quickly!!  Teething is in full force.  He still has no teeth but he is chewing on EVERYTHING!!  The other big event this month was he started eating food.  His first few foods were avocado, banana, carrots, and pears.  I guess he is like his parents, and loves food.  He is always excited at meal time.

This month he also when on his fifth flight.  Robert and I took our first flight just the two of us.  We went to New Orleans to visit my friend Jenna and meet her new baby Ava (3 months old).  Robert LOVED watching Ava.  She would be laying there and he would reach out to touch her.  He even gave her a kiss!

Such a typical sight this month!

He still has those wonderful cheeks I love to kiss.

"Oh, something for me to chew on."

"Yummy."

"Mama, are we done?"

1 comment:

  1. He is SO SMART....Bill & I LOVE SKYPING with all of you & seeing Robert..
    Love,Mom & Bill

    ReplyDelete