Thursday, April 11, 2013

1 Month Old

My son turned one month old yesterday.  WOW! Time sure has flown by.  I can't believe he has already been in my arms for an entire month.  In that month, he has grown like a weed and started to develop his cute personality.  I attempted to get some unofficial measurements for Robert by standing on the scale with him and then setting him down and getting back on.  I'm not sure how accurate this is but it has him at 11 pounds 13 ounces.  This would mean that he has gained 2 pounds 10 ounces since birth!  BIG BOY!!  I then attempted to measure him and he is approximately 23 inches long.

Robert is wearing 3 month clothes but the pants are still a bit too long.  He loves his cloth diapers and we will soon be moving out of the newborn diapers and into the larger fitting ones.  In his first month, he has had many visitors!!

I love being with him everyday.  He brings a joy to my heart that is impossible to describe.

'Look at me.  I'm so big!'

 'That is enough pictures mom.'

 'I told you, enough pictures.'

'I'm done with these pictures.  I want to EAT!'

No comments:

Post a Comment