Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 Months

I'm a little late posting this, but last Friday my baby turned 2 months old!  He is growing like a weed!!  Robert weighs approximately 13 pounds and 6 ounces.  In the last month he has grown 2 inches and now is 25 inches long.  He wears 3 month clothes, but those are starting to get a bit tight.

This past month Robert started to really show off his personality.  He is smiling, cooing, and dancing every time he hears music.  His new favorite music is Motown!  We love to dance around the house together and sing nursery rhymes.  Robert's neck is getting stronger too.  He loves to hold himself up during 'tummy time' and turn his head from side to side.  His eye hand coordination is also developing because he likes to 'hit' at the rattle while he is on his active mat.

Here are some pictures of my favorite little man at 2 months old!

 "I don't know about this mom."

 My smiling baby!

 Mr. Cool

 His eyes are still grayish-blue.

 Starting to get crabby.

Look at all those cute rolls!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the blogging if you can. Joey loves that I do it, and asked me to make sure I have them all saved so that the girls can read them when they grow up :) What a precious baby boy you have :)

    ReplyDelete