Friday, May 31, 2013

Going to School

Three weeks ago I started working again on my administration degree.  I had taken a couple months off because of Robert and starting back again was pretty hard.  Finding time wasn't too bad because I can do work during his naps, but having the motivation was the real issue.  Yesterday I needed to write a paper and Mr. Robert didn't want to nap, so I ended up researching and typing a five page paper while holding/entertaining a baby.  Something that would have taken me a couple hours to do, ended up taking me entire day.  Sometimes I forget that everything seems to take longer now that I have a baby.

I'm a little nervous about finding time to do everything once I start back to work in August.  I wonder how other mommies do it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment