Sunday, March 3, 2013

41 Weeks

Friday was 41 weeks, and we had an ultra sound to make sure Baby Gibbs was doing good.  We were pleased with all the results.  Fluid levels are good, placenta is positioned in a nice location and is healthy, cord fluids sounded good, and most importantly baby looked perfect.  :)  His heart rate was 135 and he was doing lots of breathing practicing!  We were also pleased to find out that he is in the 95 percentile for his size!  (Ryan says he knows that he needs to get a scholarship for college.)  His head was pretty far down, so she had a difficult time getting a good head measurement.  I'm hoping that means he will be here soon!  The tech predicts his weight to be 9lbs 3oz.  My big boy!  I'm amazed that my body is holding a baby that big.  I know that these can be off give or take a pound.  (If the tech is correct, he will be taking after his daddy.  Ryan was 9.11!)

I'm so excited to meet him and can't wait to kiss his chubby cheeks!



Today is 9 days past EDD.  Ryan was 9 days past his EDD and I was 12 days past mine.  So our little man is already taking after us.  :)

Any bets on when he will arrive??

1 comment: