Saturday, March 16, 2013

First Post as a MOMMY!

It's hard to believe that my baby will be a week old tomorrow morning!  This weeks seems to have flown by and I feel as if I'm in a daze.  We spent the first part of the week in the hospital because I had high BP after delivery (according to my blood work), then we enjoyed some down time getting settled in, went to Robert's first doctor appointment, took newborn pictures, and spent some quality time as a family in our backyard enjoying the beautiful weather.

One of the biggest highlights of this week, is the use of our cloth diapers.  I was so in love with how cute they look, and now I am even more in love with how easy they are and how comfy they seem to be for my baby.  Robert is so content in them.  I did my first load of diapers yesterday and plan to do a load every other day.  I could probably wait till every three days but I'm going to to try to get on a routine and only go every three days when needed.   

I have a few more topics that I will post about separately - Robert Kelly's Birth, Newborn Pictures, and Life as a Mommy posts are still to come.  Hopefully tomorrow...





2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so HAPPY ffor all of you....so anxious to meet that..."DOLL"....I love him so much already....Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete