Monday, March 4, 2013

walking, walking, and more walking

Ryan and I have done LOTS of walking this past weekend.  We've walked two times each day, for a total of 4-6 miles each day!!  :)  You would think that this would make baby want to come out, but all it is doing is making me more tired!  Bear has been enjoying the walks as well, but he is also tired.  Poor little guy just wanted to sleep all day today.

Since I told the hospital I wasn't coming in to be induced last night, my doctor called today and wanted me to come in for some more tests.  We were there for 2 hours, and once again, they both showed that he is doing well.  During the NST (non-stress test) it showed I was having contractions about every five minutes.  They aren't hurting me but I do feel tightness sometimes.  Fingers crossed for Baby Gibbs to come sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment